1 x Pair ANR2938 Front or Rear Coil Spring Isolator.
Part Number:- ANR2938 Front or Rear Coil Spring Isolator, Pair
Defender 90 Front or Rear.
Defender 110/130 Front Only.
Disco 1 Front or Rear.
RRc Front or Rear.
This is for a Pair of ANR2938 Coil Spring Isolators, they are 10mm thick and made out of Rubber and Metal. These isolators were designed for a Discovery 1 and RRc rear spring to absorb the vibration that is carried through the axle to the chassis, without the isolator the spring and axle are metal to metal which causes vibration which then causes noise in the vehicle, especially on a Defender as the body is not rubber mounted to the chassis. By fitting the isolator to the top of the coil spring there is then no metal to metal contact, it takes the harshness out to make a more comfortable ride.
Previous customers have reviewed that these isolators give a much improved comfort in the ride after installation. All other vehicle manufacturers use rubber isolators between the spring to improve ride comfort.
These days they have a number of uses:-
- ANR2938 will also fit the Front Coil Springs to help stop Harshness and Vibrations from the axle.
- Can be used as a 10mm spacer Front or Rear.
- You could also use 2 per spring one top and one bottom to get 20mm more lift.
- They can also be used just on one side to trim your suspension if leaning one way.
- If you have long travel dislocating suspension you have to be careful where you fit them.